The St. Pantaleo's Church was built in 1836 by Antonio Cano, in the space where once stood the ancient parish church. The building was opened for worship in 1856. The Church, inspired by Neoclassical canons, has a central plant centered on a large hemispherical dome. Four ellipsoidal domes covering the corners of rooms, while in compartment presbytery space is another hemispherical dome. In addition to the spectacular game of the domes and bell tower, built in 1899, the exterior is characterized by the trend of apses and white facade, with two levels, pilasters and topped by a curved pediment. The niches accommodate the statues of the Apostles, works by Cano and Salvatore Demeglio (1858).