Santuario di San Gerardo Maiella
Completed in 1966, after laying of the foundation stone in 1937 desired by Don Mosè Mascolo, founder of the order of Gerardine Sisters of Saint Anthony, sacred complex become diocesan Shrine in 2005. From the monumental facade, high more than 42 meters in height and with a height of 33 meters to the dome, Sanctuary covers more than 900 m² in size, with a Latin cross plant and three naves. Of particular impact is golden mosaic behind the statue of St. Gerard, whose frame is in French red marble. Marble also the chair of the celebrant. Enrich the building Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament, statues of Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Conception, sarcophagus of founder Don Mosè Mascolo and the confessional from used during his ministry.