Panoramic place known for giving shelter to Torquato Tasso, who came from Naples on the promise of Clement VIII to crown poet, as it had been for Petrarch. Church is preceded by a grassy forecourt enclosed on two sides by a small porch. On the opposite side there is the frescoed chapel of Our Lady of Rosary, built in the early '600 by Guido Vaini, patrician from Imola. Small cloister is perhaps the oldest part of the complex, built in the period of the foundation, in the mid-fifteenth century, also has an arcaded gallery on the top floor. The lunettes were frescoed with stories of St. Onofrio by Cavalier d'Arpino and school, on the occasion of Jubilee of 1600. Church houses several inscriptions, some of which recall the construction of the road (built under Pope Sixtus V) and flooring (commissioned by Pope Clement VIII).