Riomaggiore (Sito UNESCO Cinque Terre)
Ancient hamlet of Levante Riviera, is the most eastern and southern part of Cinque Terre. The settlement is made up of Genoese houses and towers that follow the steep course of the creek. The Castle of Riomaggiore, in the upper part of historical center, was built by Turcotti Marquis in 1260 and dominates the panorama together with the Bastion of Manarola, near homonymous hamlet, dating back to the 13th century. To visit, the Church of St. John the Baptist, in the upper part of historic center of 1340.