Chiesa della Sacra Famiglia
It was built in 1776 and designed by Domenico Vatteroni. The expansion started in 1858, to a design engineer Merighi. the outside, which has undergone several renovations, has been completed with two statues in niches on either side of the central, offered by A.Gorlandi (2008). The interior has five arches that support the orchestra (three for round arch and two arched lancet), with solemn and massive columns in white Carrara marble columns and balustrades in hex. The Blessed Sacrament Chapel, designed by Attilio Garland polychrome marble, is located on the former vestry and has stained glass inlaid in bright colors.