Cattedrale dei Santi Pietro e Francesco
The noble character of the convent Church is evident from its foundation, in the second half of the fifteenth century, and destination in the Cybo family burial ground. The building, almost completely rebuilt between 1660 and 1670 by the architects Giovanni Francesco Bergamini and son, provided a monumental main altar, designed as magnificent scenic backdrop to the center of the presbytery, and two altars in the transept, for which Luigi Garzi realized the two paintings of the Virgin Mary and the Trinity in Glory and Saints. Duke Alberico II established a new chapel, behind the right altar, as the family mausoleum. The work of the Cybo-Malaspina's Chapel began around 1687th ended with a Baroque opera, updated according to the dictates of Rome's most advanced time. In 1821 the ancient St. Francis's Church became Cathedral. At the entrance, are the names of citizens who fought in Spain during the Civil War.