The Church of Our Lady of the Rosary (or St. Peter's Church) is the most important Church of Pozzallo. Its construction began in 1876, by the will of Reverend Vincent Ferrer. The Latin cross is formed by three naves: the side naves, separated from the main by a series of square columns, home many statues and paintings. The apse, in which there is the statue of the Madonna by Valente Absence, has two side chapels, which displays two wooden confessionals from the Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi. Of particular value is the wooden pulpit by Raffaele Caruso (1910).