Luogo - Historical building
Palazzo Vescovile Nuovo
Where Via Niccolò Puccini, 28-30, Pistoia
Built starting in 1787 by Stefano Ciardi commissioned by Bishop Scipione de' Ricci. The plant is enriched by porch topped by a terrace. Classical tastes decorations are very small and techniques and materials indicate the severity of the buyer. The facade facing inside, on large garden, appears more complex and rich in elements derived from late Mannerism, as loggia, pilasters, broken eardrums, overhanging ledge. Inside is the chapel, decorated with stucco and paintings in blue and gold.