This is the only Etruscan temple seen today in Orvieto, in addition to the more famous St. Patrick's Well. The Temple was discovered accidentally in 1828 during the construction of a road. It probably dates back to the fifth century BC and it lives up to the first decades of the third century BC. Today there are the base, the front steps, the bases of four columns and some perimeter blocks. We do not know the deity worshiped, although the epigraph painted on a cup found in the surrounding area, it recognize the name of Tinia.