Luogo - Religious building
Chiesa Madre di San Giorgio Martire
Where Via Vittorio Emanuele, Oriolo (Cosenza)
St. George's Church, Cathedral Oriolo, is a Norman place of worship adjacent to the Castle. It was enlarged and decorated during eighteenth century. The interior, with three naves, has a statue of "Madonna and Child", dating back to 1581, and two lions at the entrance (1264).