Chiesa di Santa Chiara
Designed by Rosario Gagliardi in 1730, it was completed in 1758 and was annexed to the monastery (now Museum). Central plant is elliptical, the exterior is characterized by the presence of a bell tower adorned at the corners of two capitals. Baroque style is recognized more widely within, thanks to numerous decorations with stucco and cherubs. On the twelve inner columns are the statues of Apostles performed by the decorator and plasterer Basile. On the main right-wing houses the blade of 1854 with "The Saints Benedict and Scholastica", by Salvatore Lo Forte; in the left one it is instead kept a century "Madonna with Child" marble, attributed to Antonello Gagini.