Chiesa di San Carlo al Corso
Church of San Carlo al Corso, dedicated to Carlo Borromeo, is former residence of Jesuits in Noto. Building began in 1730, probably designed by Rosario Gagliardi, Church is a longitudinal plant, with three naves covered by a barrel vault and punctuated by semi-columns. The concavity of the apse is recalled by curvilinear atrium. The facade, with three levels, is characterized by the use of free-standing columns and characteristic mixtilinear-convex. The building material is local golden limestone. The bell and the altar are from Jesuit Church of Old Noto, destroyed in the 1693 earthquake.