Chiesa di San Domenico
St. Dominic's Church is one of the most important and best preserved examples of Baroque in Noto. It was built as a church convent of the Dominican fathers, by the architect Rosario Gagliardi, between 1703 and 1727. The facade has two orders, the first Doric and Ionic the second, while the central part protrudes into the street with a convex shape. The interior is well preserved, is built on a Greek cross plant with five elongated domes richly decorated with stucco and side altars with eighteenth-century paintings, among them in particular the "Madonna of Rosario", by Vito D'Anna. The former convent, now a school, has been largely rebuilt, except in the south where there is a portal by Sinatra.