Church of San Carlo al Corso, dedicated to Carlo Borromeo, is former residence of Jesuits in Noto. Building began in 1730, probably designed by Rosario Gagliardi, Church is a longitudinal plant, with three naves covered by a barrel vault and punctuated by semi-columns. The concavity of the apse is recalled by curvilinear atrium. The facade, with three levels, is characterized by the use of free-standing columns and characteristic mixtilinear-convex. The building material is local golden limestone. The bell and the altar are from Jesuit Church of Old Noto, destroyed in the 1693 earthquake.