Ex Complesso Industriale e Museo Richard Ginori - Gucci
Former Industrial Complex "Richard Ginori" occupies a block between Via Ludovico il Moro and Via Morimondo. Born on a suburban eighteenth century villa, it was converted into industrial establishment in 1809, to take advantage of the driving force of the waters of the Naviglio (Canal). Always porcelain factory, it was decommissioned in 1986. In the 90's the entire building has been affected by an intervention of preservation and renovation, the work of "Studio Milano Layout", which favored the establishment of large operators of fashion and design, as well as professional firms, advertising agencies and photo labs. Since 2002, the Complex houses a veritable "Citadel of Fashion and Design", in which blend different architectural interventions and customized in compliance with the environmental constraints imposed by the presence of the Naviglio.