Chiesa di San Sebastiano
The building probably dates back to 1579, as attested by date inscribed on a stone. In the past it was home to important religious brotherhood. The interior, a single nave, has worked in stone in which the recent restoration has brought out two niches previously unknown. The upper pediment is dated to 1715. Laterally a small aisle dedicated to the Saint, nineteenth-century later work, also incorporates the sacristy. In the facade of Mendicino pink stone portal stands in tuff. Inside is the statue of St. Sebastian Martyr, work by artists from the eighteenth century. The altarpiece, depicting the martyrdom of the Saint, is the late nineteenth century.