Santuario di Papardura
The origins of Sanctuary date back to 1659, when in a cave was found an image of a crucifix painted on a stone slab. Sanctuary was built to protect this find, with a church that incorporated the cave. Church and bell tower are over a stone bridge. Besides the beauty of natural environment that surrounds the Shrine it has an internal decorations typical of Baroque period with polychrome plaster, inlaid woods and glazes cover the casket which contains painted stone. The plant has a single nave. It is home to statues of Apostles and four paintings on side altars. In the cave it is placed the apse with the main altar and silver coating which depicts "Triumph of Cross".