It was built by the Benedictines in the tenth century and rebuilt several times until the final restoration, which dates from the thirteenth century. The facade has a rectangular shape, with three doorways which correspond to three rosettes. The two sections of the facade are mutually separated by a cornice hanging arches. The central portal is flanked by two lions. The interior of the Church, restored in 1954, has three naves separated by pillars, with a raised presbytery, semicircular apse and dome. It contains six tombs of the fourteenth or fifteenth century and the remains of frescoes of the same period. Interesting is the Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament, in Gothic style, with a precious triptych by Matteo da Gualdo.