Chiesa di Santa Maria Maggiore
It dates back to the eleventh century, but was built on an older building of the early Christian era, in turn built on a Roman domus (the so-called Propertius Domus . The simple facade is divided vertically by pilasters, and has an entrance portal added an arcade with pointed arches, and a rose window of 1162, signed by Johannes. The interior has a basilica plant with three naves separated by pillars. On the walls are the remains of frescoes dating from the fourteenth century. In the crypt, which belonged to the former church, they are preserved Roman capitals and a sarcophagus of the ninth century.