Chiesa di Santa Teresa
St. Therese's Church is a church of the twentieth century, which overlooks the square of the same name. The original concept was for a church in Gothic style, but work were interrupted, to resume only in 1954, with a new project, this time in the Romanesque style. The facade is slender and ends with two parallel towers; at the center, it is placed in a glass wall onyx, while other stained glass windows and stained glass illuminate the interior side of the building. Even portals are decorated with sacred images in low relief. Inside, the Church has three naves separated by octagonal pillars in Sicilian red marble. On the altars they are placed paintings representing episodes from the life of St. Therese's life.