Chiesa di San Rocco
A single nave, is among the largest in the province of Reggio Calabria. It stands on the site where formerly was the Convent of Alcanterini, built in 1728. The 1783 earthquake completely destroyed the monastery, and the reconstruction was undertaken since 1835, designed by architect Vincent Tarsitani. Inside, among the important works: a wooden statue of St. Rocco of the eighteenth century, a wooden statue of St. Pasquale of the eighteenth century and a pipe organ of 1919, manufactured by Busetti Turin (recently restored).