Abbazia di Vezzolano
The building was founded in 1095. The rectory of Vezzolano testifies, with its important works of Medieval art, a long period of splendor between the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, followed by a slow decline. From the original three oriented naves, the aisle was transformed into the cloister's arm, which stands on the south side of the Church. Inside is a jetty with polychrome bas-relief (early thirteenth century) and in the cloister, painting cycles of the most significant of the Medieval wall painting in Piedmont (XII-XIV centuries).