Luogo - Religious building

Chiesa e Convento di San Domenico

Where Piazza Principessa di Piemonte, Acri (Cosenza)

St. Dominic's Church and Convent were originally dedicated to St. John the Baptist. Convento was suppressed in 1809, during French domination, while the parish was created with the break-up of St. Mary the Great, in 1915. Current naming dates back to 80s.

Immagine descrittiva - https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Explorer c

Potrebbero interessarti