Immagine non disponibile c
Religious building

Chiesa e Convento dei Padri Cappuccini

Piazza Beato Angelo, 57, Acri, (Cosenza)

The Convent of the Cappuccini Fathers, of 1590, has 18 cells, the refectory, the lab and the refectory. Inside the cloister, works by an unknown artist of the early eighteenth century; near the altar the statue of Our Lady of the Beloved, delivered to the faithful by the Blessed Angel from Acri.

Potrebbero interessarti