Chiesa di Santa Chiara
It retains its Romanesque character, despite a number of Baroque element since 1629. Originally dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel, is located in Santa Croce district. The two phases, Medieval and eighteenth century, are visible both outside and inside, as in the bell tower. Of the first witnesses are visible limestone blocks, oblong single-light and mullioned windows of the tower; the second phase is found outside, plastered in elevation, in lunette windows and rosette in the gable. Ancient Monastery of Poor Clares was subject of numerous reconstructions and renovations: seventeenth-century building is preserves a stretch of the cloister and arcades. Today is Cultural Services St. Claire Centre.