After several changes of ownership and renovations, between 1824 and 1846 the building was used as bishop's residence and headquarters of Curia. In 1924 there established offices to Institute of Land Credit to Trentino-Alto Adige, who took care of the restoration, by architect Ettore Sottsass senior. Facade in front of Calepina street still preserved its late Renaissance style, which corresponds to the restoration of the facade on Via Garibaldi. Notable rusticated diamond point windows and portal. Dates from the mid eighteenth century decoration of the salon on the first floor, which houses a cycle of twelve paintings of mythological subjects painted by Antonio de Romedis.