Abbazia di San Lorenzo
The first Abbey was built by Benedictine monks between 1166 and 1183. Recent archaeological excavations have shown the existence of an existing building ofearly Middle Ages. Throughout its history, Abbey was entrusted to Dominicans (1248). Here lived famous theologian Bartolameo from Trento. Convent and cloister were demolished during Fascist era and during the Second World War the bell tower suffered many damages. There currently reside Capuchin friars. The facade is "salient", with stone masonry excluding the top, in brick, where there are two mullioned windows on sides and a three in the middle, at the portal. The bell tower, decorated with four mullioned windows, is built with landfill at the first half of the seventeenth century. The interior has three naves: the chancel extends into a central apse and two small semicircular apses corresponding to the aisles.