Chiesa dei Santi Pietro e Paolo
The first building dates from fifteenth century, but at that time there remains only Gothic tower, with arched windows and polygonal spire covered with green tiles. In 1600 Church underwent a major fire and was rebuilt. The facade in Venetian Gothic style, created between 1848-1850, is work by Pietro Selvatico: at its center a statue of St. Peter and the main portal wood carvings of Saints protectors of Trento, Vigilio and Simone Bambino. Inside is important chapel of Simonino, enriched with paintings of the 1600s that have as subject the life of Saint. The interior is divided into three naves. On Gothic presbytery is located the main altar, built in 1731 by Count Bortolazzi and topped by altarpiece of "Magdalene", by Martino Teofilo.