Historical building

Palazzo di Giustizia

Largo Luigi Pigarelli, 1, Trento

It is part of Hapsburg-era that involves bringing in same structure of courts and prisons designed by Austrian architect Karl Schaden in 1876. Original body of the building, destined to the courts, was made up of a building on three levels ground and one rectangular basement. Subsequent work has partially modified original balance with the raising of the second and third floors.

Potrebbero interessarti