Convento dei Cappuccini
Convent was founded in 1539 on the site of a church dedicated to St. Joseph and enlarged in 1610. After Napoleonic suppression returned to Capuchins in 1894. The building is organized around two small adjoining cloisters. Present church is the result of a subsequent expansion and present a single nave with a barrel vault. The dining hall is located where once was original church. Convent is in several well-preserved seventeenth-century paintings. The complex is surrounded by a large farmland and a forest which offers impressive views of the city and sea.