Palazzo della Rovere
Giuliano Della Rovere relies on emphatic architectures by Giuliano da Sangallo for dwarfing the memory of the previous family pontiff. Palace was completed in the sixteenth century in a limited extent with respect to initial project. Palace was still turned in 1871 with the opening of shops on the ground floor, then eliminated by recent restorations. It is difficult to reconstruct the courtyard and original facade, which is the entrance hall with a barrel vault and a coat of arms placed on the portal, in addition to spiral staircase that would lead to private apartments of Giuliano della Rovere.