Oratorio di Nostra Signora di Castello
Overlooking Piazza Sisto IV, next to Town Hall, and is home to the oldest brotherhood of Savona (1260). Current building is eighteenth-century remake of the sixteenth century destroyed by fire. The structure, with a single nave with barrel vault and a semicircular chancel is decorated with Rococo stucco work by Giuseppe Petonti. The altar dates back to 1920, on its sides are two loggias decorated by Agostino Ratti, while above it imposes the great altarpiece by Vincenzo Foppa and Ludovico Brea (1490). Other paintings date from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.