It was built by Pope Sixtus IV between 1481 and 1483 to house the tombs of his parents. The main facade is in Gothic style and overlooks the cloister of St. Francis's Monastery. At the center of the porch there is a small circular rose window, while the side is entirely frescoed with fake architecture. The interior has a rectangular single nave with a sail and a square apse covered by a dome. Few traces of original frescoes of 1489 remain visible behind the altar and on the drum of the dome. Current decor is in Rococo style, with stucco and brightly colored frescoes.