Erected by Archbishop Roger of Stefanuzia between 1274 and 1295. From old building is the portal with pointed arch with broken pediment at the center of which appears the bishop's coat of arms, while the rest of the facade has been completely redone in 1705. Church has a basilica plant with traditional Latin cross on three naves. On left side it stands an imposing bell tower with a square base and four levels. The interior is decorated with frescoes on the pillars that hold up the aisles. In the first right nave we observe a crucifix of fteenth century.