Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli
According to tradition, the Church was built in the mid-seventeenth century following the discovery of an image of the Madonna with Child of the late Medieval era. Church, however, remained incomplete, as "unicum" in Baroque architectural landscape of the city, to the point of thinking that has been created by a designer from Bernini's school. Among the most characteristic elements, the plant in elongated octagon and the carvings of the three doors. Church was closed to worship in 1951 and its few furnishings were moved to St. George's Church. Among them, a painting in oriental style depicting Madonna and Child.