This Cathedral, important example of Romanesque architecture in Italy, was built between 1122 and 1233. The facade is made of Veronese marble and sandstone. . Horizontally, the facade started out from a gallery, with thin columns, overlapping the two lateral protrusions. At the center a rose window. The Bell tower, 71 m high, in brickwork, dates back to 1330 and opens outwards with four quadriphos. At the top is the statue of an angel that winds through the wind. The interior is a Latin cross, with three naves divided by twenty-five cylindrical pillars. The Crypt, with Greek cross plant, features 108 Romanesque columns and collects Santa Giustina's relics, to who the first cathedral was dedicated. The interior is decorated with sumptuous frescoes made between the fourteenth and sixteenth centuries by Camillo Procaccini and Ludovico Carracci. The sixteenth century, which embellish the dome, are the work by Morazzone and Guercino.