Basilica di Santa Maria di Campagna
Renaissance style was built between 1522 and 1528 to preserve the polycarbonate wood picture of Madonna della Campagnola and perhaps represents the greatest masterpiece of the architect Alessio Tramello. The plant, initially Greek cross, subsequently assumed a Latin overturned form. Beautiful frescoes by Pordenone embellish the dome and two chapels on the left side. The church also contains two valuable cane organs manufactured by Serassi of Bergamo, one of which was designed by famous organist and composer of the 19th century father Davide from Bergamo.