Chiesa di San Giorgio Martire
The Church, dedicated to St. George the Martyr, patron of Petrella, dates from the twelfth century. In Romanesque style, in 1901 it was declared "National Monument". The main portal and the two sides have an important decorative sculptural. The interior is divided into three naves closed by their respective apses and divided by two asymmetric colonnades. The capitals are decorated with motifs similar to those on the outside. Notable monolithic hemispherical baptismal font, richly decorated, several altars and a crypt dedicated to St. George. Completing the complex is a bell tower about 30 meters high.
Guided tours by the Cultural Association "Mysteria Temples".