Chiesa di San Rocco
The Church of St. Rocco dates back to the sixteenth century, and is located in Roma Square, in an area where they were found ancient Greek tombs. The building has a rectangular plant and a facade crowned by a bell tower. It houses the statue of St. Rocco, patron of Montescaglioso, and some oil paintings of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Damaged by the earthquake of 1827, the Church was restored and modified with the construction of the stone vaults and a new facade.