Museo

Museo Parrocchiale di San Pantaleone

Via Cuturi, 7, Montauro, (Catanzaro) Tempo di lettura: meno di 1 minuto

The Museum is located on the top floor of the sixteenth-century St. Pantaleone's Church and consists of two rooms: the first are exhibited sacred vessels by Neapolitan workshop, parchments of the sixteenth century and liturgical vestments of 1890; in the second room contains tools and machinery of the rural culture and maritime activities.

Potrebbero interessarti