Luogo - Historical building
Torre di Porto Palo
Where Via Diego Tagliavia, 1, Menfi (Agrigento)
In the fishing village of Porto Palo (fraction of Menfi), predominant monument is the watchtower. It is one of the many coastal watchtowers built in 1583 to defend the Sicilian cities from the pirates attacks. It has a square pyramid-shaped cubic and spread over two floors.