Luogo - Religious building
CHIESA E CONVENTO DI SAN FRANCESCO (MIRACOLO EUCARISTICO)
Where Piazza del Plebiscito, Lanciano (Chieti)
Founded in the mid thirteenth century, the church was entirely re-built in 1737, when the edifice was divided in an entrance hall, a presbytery and a hall corresponding to the cupola, richly decorated by Michele Clerici. The only extant parts of the earliest church are the lower part of the façade and the base of the belfry, which was accomplished in the sixteenth century along with the octagonal cell and the cupola.