Immagine non disponibile c
Religious building

Complesso Monumentale Santuario delle Cappelle

Contrada Armentano, Laino Borgo, (Cosenza)

The Sanctuary of the Chapels is a monument to not far from the town of Laino Borgo. Built in 1557 by devout Domenico Longo, the Sanctuary was told "of the Chapels" because of the presence of fifteen chapels, one built in the church, so small that allow just a visit from a person at a time. The square in front of it is occupied by a fountain sculpted in 1890.

Potrebbero interessarti