St. Francis's Church is a work of the architect Fra' Bevignate and stands where it was the former residence of Spadalonga family, of which there are traces in the present sacristy. The Church, the only one in town with three naves, has octagonal pillars of support. Of great value the "Cloister of Peace", overlooked by the Chapter House and the Refectory, now transformed into a conference room. Bordering the garden of the friars, it was placed in 1997, a monument depicting St. Francis and the Wolf, by the artist Roberto Bellucci. Inside the Church are particularly interesting frescoes of the chapels, which represent "Life of the Virgin" by Ottaviano Nelli (1400), and a "Madonna with Child and Saints" of the fifteenth century in the chapel on the right. The Church is currently the headquarters of the Municipal Art Gallery.