c
Historical building

Palazzo Pretorio

Piazza Grande, 5A, Gubbio, (Perugia)

The Praetorian Palace is located in Signoria Square. Its construction began in 1349 and continued until the seventeenth century, without ever coming to completion. Originally, the building had three large rooms stacked, each with cross vault resting on only one pillar. Currently it is the seat of the municipality of Gubbio.

Potrebbero interessarti