Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta (Duomo di Giovinazzo)
Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, built in 1113 in Apulian Romanesque style with Norman and Oriental elements, was consecrated in 1283. Remodeled in 1747, it preserves an ogival portal on the right side and the beautiful apse enclosed between two bell towers. Inside, transformed in late Baroque period, the thirteenth-century panel of Madonna di Corsignano, the remains of the original mosaic floor (12th century), the 15th century table of Redeemer, Medieval liturgical furnishings and Romanesque crypt, with a covered apse, in the 1676, from the paintings by Giovinazzo painter Carlo Rosa. Cappellone del Sacramento marble, designed by Gennaro Sammartino in 1768, houses a baptismal font from 1758.