Theatre

Teatro Masini

Piazza Nenni, 3, Faenza, (Ravenna)

Founded in 1788, it was built to replace the previous theater of Accademia dei Remoti, which was located in the palace of Podestà. It was inaugurated with two ballets and Caio Ostilio opera. In 1826 it was cleansed and restored. Subsequently a new restoration was carried out by engineer Achille Ubaldini. From 1903 it is titled to famous tenor Angelo Masini. With a capacity of 500 seats, the theater is equipped with a stage of 20.5 m wide and 11.5 meters in depth.

Potrebbero interessarti