It was built around 1740, by Raffaele Campidori, for a branch of Conti Naldi family. The Stone Istria portal is topped by a balcony with wrought iron railing with Naldi coat of arms on the center. In 1814 it bought the Contessa Lucrezia Cavina. In the 20th century Italian garden with lemon groves was sold. At the end of the 20th century the palace was the object of a total restoration, part of original furnishings are now visible at Palazzo Milzetti.