Luogo - Religious building

Convento dei Minimi

Where Via Tredoliche, Diamante (Cosenza)

The St. Francis of Paola's Convent, built in 1545, and the adjoining church dedicated to Our Lady of Grace, were finally abandoned by the Franciscans in 1810, following the Napoleonic law on confiscation of property of the clergy and the suppression of religious orders. In 1617 the monastery was inhabited by "monks priests number three, Clerici five, three Abbati" (one Appreciate performed in 1617 by Colantonio Svigliola for SRC Naples).

 
 

Potrebbero interessarti