PINACOTECA PARROCCHIALE c
Museum

Pinacoteca parrocchiale

VIA CAVOUR, 54, Corridonia, (Macerata)
Since 1960 the gallery has been located in premises adjacent to Corridonia’s SS Pietro, Paolo e Donato parish church. There are eight panels and canvases from different churches in the town, which is still part of the diocese of Fermo. The small museum is outstanding for the quality of its exhibits and the variety of cultural influences testified by the works.. From Tuscany there is a panel with gold background depicting St Francis and attributed to Sassetta. The collection closes with a beautiful Our Lady of Carmel (1605-1610) by Tuscan painter Cristoforo Roncalli, known as Pomarancio, and an eighteenth-century St Peter

Potrebbero interessarti